- Vehicle Controller Unit (VCU)
VCU is the core control unit of new energy vehicle. It collects the information of energy system, braking system, transmission system, air conditioning system and other components. Through analysis and calculation to manage, dispatch, and process, to achieve the functions of vehicle driving control, energy optimization control, brake feedback control and network management, etc.
- Related products
● Power management: driving force control, speed limit, ramp standing slope, uphill assist, fixed speed cruise, adaptive cruise;
● Energy management: energy recovery, charging management, coordination of auxiliary equipment, to realize the reasonable and effective utilization of energy;
● Data interaction: Real-time acquisition of vehicle information to process information, and issue instructions to various parts and components;
● Fault diagnosis: Analyze and deal with various possible faults of the vehicle, and make corresponding treatment after detecting the fault.